E-M:/ RE: / Re: environmental Web sites in Spanish

Enviro-Mich message from "Savoie, Kathryn" <KSavoie@accesscommunity.org>

Michele,
Here are some environmental Web sites in Spanish that might be useful.

Eco-portal:
http://www.ecoportal.net/ <http://www.ecoportal.net/>
links to environmental sites and publications in spanish from around the
world

Fundacion Ecologia Y Desarrollo
http://www.ecodes.org/ <http://www.ecodes.org/>
ecology and development issues, socially responsible investing, etc.

Natuweb:
http://www.natuweb.com/paginasasp/index.asp
<http://www.natuweb.com/paginasasp/index.asp>
Nature, conservation and eco-tourism