Re: E-M:/ Mitigation of Wetlands

Enviro-Mich message from Barbara Jean Madsen <bjmadsen@umich.edu>

The National Academy of Sciences also recently released a nationwide
report on the success, or rather lack of success, of wetland mitigation.
You can reach a brief summary on their website
(http://national-academies.org/webextra/wetlands), which also has a link
to a page from which you can either buy the book (348 pp.) or read it for
free online.

Doug Wilcox is not actually AT the UM, though he does occasionally teach a
lecture course there.  He's at the USGS--Biological Division office in Ann
Arbor on Green Rd.

	--Barb Madsen