E-M:/ EARTH DAY IS COMING IN APRIL

I recently ran across something that I think might be of interest to the members. Perhaps you have heard of it, perhaps not. It seems to me it would be especially appropriate what with Earth Day coming up in April. It's called the GIVE-A-TREE Campaign.
They are Thriving 2 year old Blue Spruce Evergreen Seedlings packaged in 12"L x 1"D recyclable Enviro-Tubes. Trees help to regulate our climate, protect water quality, keep many harmful chemicals from entering our troubled atmosphere and create energy-saving shade. To request a free sample go to: http://www.freeadvertising.com/afepremium.htm  Where it asks for a code number just insert my name: James F. Juricic.