RE: E-M:/ EARTH DAY IS COMING IN APRIL

Enviro-Mich message from Barbara Jean Madsen <bjmadsen@umich.edu>

This is a good tip--but beware that not all the species offered under the
program are necessarily native, or benign.  At least until recently (I'm
not sure if this is still true), the conservation districts were still
selling things like autumn olive, a highly invasive shrub that has caused
serious damage to many forests in southern Michigan.

	--Barb Madsen