Re: Fw: E-M:/ EARTH DAY IS COMING IN APRIL

Enviro-Mich message from Barbara Jean Madsen <bjmadsen@umich.edu>

No, "grown in Michigan" is not the same thing as "native to Michigan".
These seedlings might be grown in nurseries in Michigan, but the species
is not native in the midwestern U.S.  (You can also buy lots of European
and Asian species, some of them serious invasives, that are grown in
nurseries in Michigan.  That still doesn't make them _native_. )

	--Barb Madsen