E-M:/ Seeking Used Motor Oil Info.

Enviro-Mich message from "Miller, Gayle" <MILLERG@CLINTON-COUNTY.ORG>

A Michigan legislator has expressed interest in Michigan's used oil problem.
As such, I'm working to put together a packet of info providing details on
the scope of the problem in our state: how much oil is likely being dumped,
the lack of enough oil recycling depots, liability issues for existing
collection facilities and all the other issues that have kept Michigan in
the dark ages when it comes to responsibly managing our used motor oil.

I'm looking for any current information pertaining to the state of used oil
recycling in Michigan: Reports, statistics, white papers, industry info -
anything of this kind would be appreciated. I already have web sites (DEQ,
EPA, API, etc) but need specific references to publications.

Please forward to my email address: millerg@clinton-county.org
Thank you!

Gayle Miller
Acting Waste Mgt. Coordinator
Clinton County Dept. of Waste Management
100 E. State St., Suite 2700
St. Johns, MI 48879
(989) 224-5187
This message has been prepared on resources owned by Clinton County, MI. It
is subject to the Internet and ONline Services Use Policy and Procedures of
Clinton County.