E-M:/ Sierra Student Coalition

I would like to announce that the Sierra Student Coalition at Michigan State University is having an Arctic Awareness Seminar. There will be a speaker and we will have information on why it is important to preserve the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. So come and join us and learn how to get involved. This event will take place on Michigan States campus in the Natural Recourses Building in room 183 at 7pm on Monday 18th of February. For more information contact Amanda Hightree, hightree@msu.edu.

Thank You
Amanda Hightree