E-M:/ Staples follow-up

Enviro-Mich message from "Miller, Gayle" <MILLERG@CLINTON-COUNTY.ORG>

Enviro-Michers:
The editor of our local paper has asked me to write an editorial about the
Staples computer recycling event (or non-event). He has had numerous
complaints from residents who went to STaples as a result of an article he
wrote and were turned away. Does anyone else have similar stories or any
word on how their local Staples handled this situation? If so, please email
to: millerg@clinton-county.org.
Thank You!

Gayle Miller
Acting Waste Mgt. Coordinator
Clinton County Dept. of Waste Management
100 E. State St., Suite 2700
St. Johns, MI 48879
(989) 224-5187
This message has been prepared on resources owned by Clinton County, MI. It
is subject to the Internet and ONline Services Use Policy and Procedures of
Clinton County.