E-M:/ (no subject)

Enviro-Mich message from Cubbagec@aol.com

I urge as many of you as possible, to let your opinions be heard.  Below is
my email to Lynelle Marloff, MDEQ

Lynelle,
I will not be able to attend the March 4 public meeting regarding the rule
change.  As a former Executive Secretary of the Michigan Toxic Substance
Control Commission and as an individual with a background and Ph.D in
environmental epidemiology, I can only convey how ludicrous the efforts are
to weaken the dioxin standard.  If it were not so serious, it would be
laughable - it is not!

As a past member of the Chemical Manufacturer's Association (now the American
Chemical Council), Responsible Care, Public Advisory Committee, it would
appear that Dow Chemical, if they indeed support the proposed change, has
clearly abandoned their efforts in Michigan regarding Responsible Care.  I
strongly protest the proposed action.

Charles P. Cubbage, Ph.D.    616-657-2122
43682 Eagle Lake Drive
Paw Paw, MI  49079