Re: E-M:/ State Senators want National Forests given to Michigan-- and TIMBER MANDATE!

Enviro-Mich message from Tim <timf@mac.com>

> Enviro-Mich message from "Anne Woiwode" <anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org>
>
> Sen. Concurrent Resolution 53 Wants US to Give National Forests to State
> Senate Approps Subcom on Nat Resources Passes SCR 53 day after introduced

So the people of this great country should just give the citizens of
Michigan their land for free?  And this is from -conservative- legislators?
Sort of redefines conservative, doesn't it.

I'd say it makes conservative a synonym for lunatic.  But given the Repub's
record in Washington and Michigan over the last too many years, I guess that
redefinition of the English language goes without saying.

Tim Flynn