E-M:/ Forests should be the focus

Enviro-Mich message from Tim <timf@mac.com>

Murray,

You can't truly believe this is a productive use of your, or my, time.
While I disagree with a lot of what you've said, and many of your fact are
wrong, this public debate is idiotic.

I suggest that we agree to disagree and end this unproductive discussion;
you go back to the good work you've done like litigating timber sales, and
I'll go back to focusing on old growth and other topics I feel are
priorities.

I wish you well in your work, I'd be nice if you'd do the same.

Tim