E-M:/ Environmental Talks at UM

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:33:50 -0500 (EST)
From: Michelle Bolek <mbolek@umich.edu>
To: <ajs@sagady.com>
Subject: enviro-mich email list

Hi Mr. Sagady,
My name is Michelle Bolek. I'm doing some outreach for the University of
Michigan's Life Sciences, Values, and Society Program. We have a couple of
announcements that I think would be of interest to the enviro-mich list.
Could you pass these along to the list and anywhere else you think might
be appropriate? Thanks!

Michelle

Don't miss the final lecture in the University of Michigan's Life Sciences
Outreach Lecture Series.

"The Science and Politics of Global Warming"
Rosina Bierbaum, Ph.D., Dean, School of Natural Resources and
Environment.

Location: 100 Hutchins Hall (Law School), 625 South State Street