From: twoiwode@voyager.net
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:40:43 -0500
To: <woiwode@voyager.net>
Subject: FW: Next MCTC Mtg 5/7 - Please join us

-----Original Message-----
From: Loch McCabe [mailto:loch@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 12:24 PM
To: MCTC List
Cc: David Haviland / Shepherd Advisors
Subject: Next MCTC Mtg 5/7 - Please join us

Michigan Clean Technology Cluster
- Accelerating clean tech commercialization

Save the Date . . .

Michigan Clean Technology Cluster Meeting

When: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m; Tuesday May 7th, 2002,

Where: 301 East Liberty (at the IT Zone), Ann Arbor

Please join us for our next meeting of the Michigan Clean Technology Cluster (MCTC).  Our inaugural meeting on February 19th was a smashing success, with more than 50 attendees and nearly 40 companies and organizations represented.

In addition to plenty of network, our last meeting also featured three presentations.  Tom Stanton (Michigan Public Service Commission) talked about the deregulating energy landscape, Lindsay Aspergen (North Coast Technology Partners) shared his thoughts about investing (or not) in clean tech ventures, and Loch McCabe (Shepherd Advisors) provided a calendar of upcoming federal grant opportunities.

MCTC¹s Mission is to accelerate clean technology commercialization and wealth creation through connecting, learning, and collaboration.

This meeting is open to those who are (or want to be) in the business of buying, selling and developing "clean" technology.  Clean technologies can be defined as technologies, materials, products, processes and practices that are fundamentally designed to be better, faster, cheaper - and much cleaner.

We¹ll send more details in a few weeks.  In the meantime, please save the date and plan to join us for a morning of Tuesday, May 7th.

Please RSVP at your earliest convenience.
Thank you!