E-M:/ Updated MI watersheds website

Enviro-Mich message from Geoffrey Habron <habrong@msu.edu>

Greetings! I've begun updating my Michigan Watersheds website. I have
included updates related to the new DEQ web server. Other updates include
County Drain Commissioners, watershed groups, and watershed projects. The
last update was November 7.  Stop by and see the new links. If you have any
to add let me know. :)

http://www.msu.edu/~habrong/miwtrshd.htm

Geoffrey Habron			Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife	Department of Sociology
13 Natural Resources Building		316 Berkey Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824		East Lansing, MI 48824
517-432-8086 voice			517-355-6639 voice
517-432-1699 fax			517-432-2856 fax
habrong@msu.edu
http://www.msu.edu/~habrong