Re: E-M:/ I Apologize to Mr. Lang

Enviro-Mich message from MCKENNA193@aol.com

Dear EMers,

I want to take this opportunity to apologize to Mr. Lang. He is a fine
citizen and an ardent spokesperson for his point of view. He was simply
representing himself with the evidence as he saw it, and we have a difference
of perspectives. I respect that and apologize if I said anything that may
have offended him. He is an environmentalist, like me, and a proud student of
the Dept. of Resource Development. He is also a hard-worker at MSU who takes
these issues seriously. One can indeed make a good case that Dow has
contributed greatly to sustainability (though I have a different view).

When I referred to the Dept. of Resource Development I was really referring
to another incident that has my concern. That has nothing to do with Mr.
Lang, who, as a gentleman, came over to me at the meeting and shook my hand.

Again, I apologize.

Sincerely,

Brian McKenna