E-M:/ Perrier Protest!!!

GO AWAY PERRIER  !!!!!!

The attached pdf file is a flyer put together by the student greens at Central Michigan University annoucing the march/protest/picket in Stanwood, MI of the Ice Mountain/Perrier bottling plant. Please print out freely, hand to friends, take it to meetings, post up everywhere...

Where:  Car-pool parking lot at Stanwood Exit (Off US-131), South of Big Rapids

When:  April 6, noon

Why:  Because our water is NOT for sale!

>From: "jandj"
>To: "Jean Engstrand"
>Subject: [TB] April 6 protest
>Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:01:51 -0500
>
>The attached pdf file is a flyer put together by the student greens at Central Michigan University annoucing the march/protest/picket in Stanwood, MI of the Ice Mountain/Perrier bottling plant. Please print out freely, hand to friends, take it to meetings, post up everywhere...
>
>If you need the original e-mail about this event, let me know. If you have questions, please contact: damme_van@hotmail.com or call 988-775-7280.

CMU poster re April 6 protest.pdf