From: "Natasha Lapinski" <natashalapinski@hotmail.com>
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
CC: natashalapinski@hotmail.com
Subject: E-M:/ Perrier Protest!!!
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:11:05 -0500

<< CMUposterreApril6protest.pdf >>

GO AWAY PERRIER  !!!!!!

The attached pdf file is a flyer put together by the student greens at Central Michigan University annoucing the march/protest/picket in Stanwood, MI of the Ice Mountain/Perrier bottling plant. Please print out freely, hand to friends, take it to meetings, post up everywhere...

Where:  Car-pool parking lot at Stanwood Exit (Off US-131), South of Big Rapids

When:  April 6, noon

Why:  Because our water is NOT for sale!