E-M:/ First Friday Luncheon

Enviro-Mich message from Lisa's E-Mail <llocke@wmeac.org>

WMEAC Friends,

Below is the information on our April 5 First Friday luncheon.  We hope
you can make it.

Lisa

FIRST FRIDAY LUNCHEON

SPEAKER:     Karen Lubbers, Lubbers Farms

TOPIC:       "The Natural Cycle of Sustainable Farming"
              The presentation will focus on local sustainable agriculture.
Come learn about the exquisite relationship between cows and pigs, the
importance of chickens to greenhouses, the absolute connection between us
and our soil, and what it means to call these the "starving moons."  Explore
our roots and our future and how you can and do make an immediate impact on
this good earth every time you put something into your mouth.

BONUS:       Karen will be coordinating our lunch today.  Don't miss it!

DATE:        Friday April 8, 2002

PLACE:       St. Marks Church
             134 N. Division (At Pearl)
             Grand Rapids, MI

TIME:        Noon to 1:30 p.m.

COST:        Lunch $7.00 for members and $8.00 for non-members
             Free to those wishing to bring their own lunch
           * RSVP by Wednesday, April 3.

* * * * *
Lisa Locke
West Michigan Environmental Action Council
1514 Wealthy SE, Suite 280
Grand Rapids, MI 49506-2755
(616) 451-3051
Fax: (616) 451-3054