E-M:/ Message sizes

As a result of requests from folks on the list, particularly those
at msu.edu and hotmail.com, I have made a change to absolutely ensure
that messages plus attachments sent to the EM list will not exceed
40K.

In general I'd like to ask EM submitters to refrain from use of
attached files except for unusual circumstances.  If you want someone
to have access to a file, you can just as well post it at a web site
and let someone have it in that way.

Alex Sagady
EM Listmanager

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com
All SPAM email received is reported to www.spamcop.net