From: amy@envirocitizen.org [mailto:amy@envirocitizen.org]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 12:09 PM
To: username@domain.name
Subject: CEC Wants YOU!

CEC wants you to join us this year by attending our Summer Training
Academy being held in Boston.  It's a kick-ass academy teaching young
people on political skills to protect the environment.  We are also
running the Environmental Journalism Academy as well, and if you already
attended this academy tell your friends of the great time and experience
you had and encourage them to attend this year.  We are also accepting
applications for our Eco-Campaign School where participants will be
placed directly on ballot measure campaigns across the nation and work
through the November Election!  Please go on-line and apply for the
academy of your choice or pass the word out.

 www.envirocitizen.org has it going on this year!  Stop by and see
pictures of old academy graduates and get info on how you can be apart
of the BEST Kick-Ass Environmental Youth Group out here.

Center for Environmental Citizenship (CEC)  believes that through youth
power and leadership anything can be accomplished.

If you need more info on any of the academies mentioned feel free to
call me at 202.547.8435 ext10.

Thanks

Kemi Balogun or Kemi for short.