----------
From: Lisa's E-Mail <llocke@wmeac.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:49:38 -0400
To: Lisa Locke <info@wmeac.org>
Bcc: first friday, SBF Members, SBF non-members
Subject: FW: First Friday Luncheon

***************************
Lisa Locke
West Michigan Environmental Action Council
1514 Wealthy SE, Suite 280
Grand Rapids, MI 49506-2755
(616) 451-3051
Fax: (616) 451-3054
Email: info@wmeac.org
http://www.wmeac.org

***************************

WMEAC Friends,

Below is the information on our May 3 First Friday luncheon.  We hope
you can make it.

Lisa

FIRST FRIDAY LUNCHEON

SPEAKER:     Mark LaCroix, Guilford of Maine/Interface

TOPIC:       "Sowing the Seeds for Sustainable Business in West Michigan"

            Understanding sustainability requires an awareness of how
everything we do in business, everything we take, everything we make and
everything we waste affects nature's balance.  A growing number of
businesses in West Michigan are beginning to apply new metrics and new
solutions to the decisions they make every day.  Mr. LaCroix will share his
experiences of conversion within his own company and their "Seven Fronts"
approach to sustainability.

DATE:        Friday May 3, 2002

PLACE:       St. Marks Church
             134 N. Division (At Pearl)
             Grand Rapids, MI

TIME:        Noon to 1:30 p.m.

COST:        Lunch $7.00 for members and $8.00 for non-members
             Free to those wishing to bring their own lunch
           * RSVP by Wednesday, May 1.

* * * * *