Re: E-M:/ State enrolls land into program

Enviro-Mich message from "Maryann Whitman" <maryannwhitman2@hotmail.com>

Does anyone know if an arrangement like this is in perpetuity? or just with
the current owner for the duration of his tunure?

By dealing with a Land Conservancy the owner would have access to land
stewards who would keep an eye on his land when he was not there personally.
  Of course the Land Conservancy would also be in a position to prevent the
owner from making changes on the land that might be contrary to 'sound
practices'.

Maryann Whitman