E-M:/ A Screening Of Blue Vinyl

Enviro-Mich message from Gregory Button <gvbutton@earthlink.net>

Blue Vinyl, A Toxic Comedy for the Whole Family. A Film by Judith
Helfand and Daniel B. Gould. Co-produced by Julia D. Parker

Join us for an incredible odyssey that follows the life cycle of vinyl
from Long Island, N.Y. to Mardi Gras in Lake Charles, Louisiana, to the
heart of your very own home. Along the way learn how much our reliance
on vinyl (a.k.a. PVC plastic) could be costing communities, workers,
children, our health and the environment. It's a journey you can't
afford to miss.

Elvis Mitchell, of the New York Times calls the film "Scary and
hilarious"      Roger Ebert, of the Chicago Sun-Times says, "Funny and
irreverent. One of Sundance's best documentaries.'

The Ecology Center presents a community screening of the film, Blue
Vinyl, Monday, May 6th  at 8:30 PM at the Arena Restaurant (203 E.
Washington St.) in downtown Ann Arbor. The event is free. Call
734.663.2400 for more information about the event.

For more information about the film go to: www.bluevinyl.org

Gregory Button
Communications Director
The Ecology Center