E-M:/ Mobile Park Rezoning

Enviro-Mich message from Shannon.L.Carravallah@jci.com

I am a White Lake Twp. resident. Landon Holdings has applied to rezone 106
acres in White Lake Township from Agricultural District to Mobile Home Park
District.

White lake currently has 5 mobile home parks. The proposed area to be
rezoned is currently a farm located on a natural beauty road surrounded by
other farms and $250,000+ homes on 1 acre + of land. The general
residential population is totally sick about this proposed rezoning
becoming a reality.

I see from some web searching that enviro-mich members have some experience
with Landon Holdings and similar rezoning issues in Michigan.

The public hearing is on May 20th. I am trying to educate myself and gather
whatever information I can to bring forth evidence to oppose the
rezoning.such as traffic counts, environmental damage, etc

Any information you can provide me with related to opposing the rezoning
would be greatly appreciated.

Shannon