Re: E-M:/ Bonior and Issues Affecting Women

Enviro-Mich message from Robert Schultz <rhs@tdcnet6.umtri.umich.edu>

A quick search found this out re: Bonior's voting record:

voted in favor of funding abortions for women in military
http://www.zpg.org/crc/vote31.html?offset=30

reject abstinence-only education program
http://www.zpg.org/crc/vote32.html?offset=30

voted against abortions for women in prison
http://www.zpg.org/crc/vote26.html?offset=30

voted to reject an amendment from Rep. Tom Coburn (R-OK)
to block FDA approval of the abortion drug, mifepristone.
http://www.zpg.org/crc/vote18.html?offset=30

It's just a start but does this voting record help clear up your concerns
at all?
While he personally may be pro-life, it appears as though his voting record
speaks for women's rights.