The forum:

Date:   Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Time:  7:30 PM

Location:  Brighton High School Performing Arts Center
7878 Brighton Road, Brighton 48116
(810) 229-1419

Tickets:        The event is free and open to the public.

Contact Dana Debel at (734) 222-9650 for more information.

The Detroit Free Press, the Michigan League of Conservation Voters, and
Michigan Radio and Television are organizing the event.  The following
candidates have confirmed their attendance:

David Bonior (D)
Jennifer Granholm (D)
Ed Hamilton (R)
Dick Posthumus (R)
Joe Schwartz (R)

Jim Blanchard (D) has been invited but has yet to confirm his
attendance.

It is vital to have a good showing of people at this event!  There are
almost 900 seats in this center, so we need you to show up in major
numbers. We all know that the environment is important, but we need to
have people in the audience so that the candidates remember how much
voters care about where they stand on conservation and environmental
issues.

THIS EVENT IS A REAL FIRST FOR THE MICHIGAN ENVIRONMENTAL/CONSERVATION
COMMUNITY. LETíS SHOW THE CANDIDATES HOW MUCH THE ENVIRONMENT MATTERS.

--
Michele Scarborough
Member Services Director