Re: E-M:/ Sierra Club presents "Preserving Michigan" by Dave Dempsey

While I hold Dave Dempsey in the highest regard, it is unfortunate that he is competing with the League of Conservation Voters Gubernatorial debate.  Perhaps you could all adjourn to Brighton at Brighton High School, 7:30 pm for this unprecedented opportunity to see 3 democratic and 2 republican candidates. I bet Dave is gracious enough to offer your group a rain check.  We enviros just have too many opportunities to have fun these days. (smile!!)