E-M:/ Riverview: Airborne sulfur problem

Enviro-Mich message from Ishgooda <ishgooda@voyager.net>

Across the two lane highway from our apartment complex is the Sibley Quarry, in Trenton.  It is owned by DTE which also operates the Trenton Coal  burning power plant on the Trenton channel.
They dump fly ash in the quarry at night.  ..
It comes from the Trenton Coal plant which was one of four plants grandfathered to not have to meet air quality standards.
My problem?  Am getting choked out here on a regular basis.  Whether from high content sulfur water, or the ash, the resultant sulfuric acid is burning my face, lungs, lips and results in nightly episodes of choking...
Since January I have made repeated complaints to the MDEQ concerning the noxious odors and potentially hazardous situation from these emissions.
I understand there are others here on this list with similar problems with sulfur?
Ish