E-M:/ Algae Used to Recover Toxic Heav...

Enviro-Mich message from "Maryann Whitman" <maryannwhitman2@hotmail.com>

Something has always bothered me about using plants or algae or anything
along those lines to "sequester" something noxious be it in soil or water.
Once the noxious item is "sequestered" shouldn't one then have to remove the
carcasses and do something else with them in order that the noxoius item not
end up back where it was to begin with?

With some noxious organic molecules I understand that the "sequestering"
process might actually reconstitute them and render them
'harmless'....But...nothing (short of alchemy or nuclear tampering) will
transmogrify lead.  Right?

This is the sort of question that Rane Curl has always handled very well.

Maryann Whitman