Re: E-M:/ Algae Used to Recover Toxic Heav...

Rob, Of course you are correct.  Whenever we can use less toxic or less risky materials, processes etc.,  those are the better options!   The issue is the degree of risk or damage, etc., to which we put our ecosystems, resources, and people and future carrying capacity.  No argument on your comment!! :>)  Thanks
Regards,
Chuck