E-M:/ Former legal counsel to Vice President Al Gore speaking at Coyote Creek June 5th at 7pm

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

"Monthly Speaker Series: You and Your Government"

The Van Buren County Democratic Committee will host the second season of our Monthly Speakers Series on the first Wednesday of each month. The public is invited to attend.

Democratic Candidate for Michigan Secretary of State Melvin Butch Hollowell will be the first speaker of the season at the dinner of the Van Buren County Democratic Committee on Wednesday June 5, 2002 at 6:00 p.m.

Program starts at 7:00 p.m. at Coyote Creek Restaurant in Paw Paw, Michigan.

Coyote Creek restaurant is located about a quarter mile north of the Paw Paw I-94 exit

Coyote Creek has an excellent menu from which to choose for
those wishing to dine before Mr. Hollowell's address.

BIOGRAPHY

Melvin Butch Hollowell served as counsel to Vice President Al Gore
during the 2000 Presidential Recount Litigation.  He will address some
of the issues of voting rights that occurred during that litigation and
give us his solutions for how we can insure that what happened in
Florida never happens in Michigan.  Mr. Hollowell, who is Democratic
Candidate for Michigan Secretary of State, is a nationally recognized
expert in election law, who previously served as counsel to the U.S.
House Judiciary Committee during the Clinton Impeachment Hearings.

Call Art Toy @ 616-674-3216 or Emilie Carroll @ 616-624-4408 for more
information.