IPM alternative:Re: E-M:/ Pesticide/mosquito District in LapeerCounty

You can control mosquitos without pesticides, by using one particular
strain of the bacteria BT. It is harmless to everything else. I would
suggest you call Great Lakes Integrated Pest Management in Vestaburg, MI.
tel: 989-268-5693. They can offer you professional advice on presenting an
alternative IPM plan to control the mosquitos and also point you to other
professionals who can discuss the toxicity of non-IPM methods.