E-M:/ National Association of Environmental Professionals Conference

Enviro-Mich message from "Diane O'Connell" <doconnel@schoolcraft.cc.mi.us>

Hello,

I am the coordinator of student volunteers for the National Association of Environmental Professionals annual conference in Dearborn from June 23 - 26, 2002 (please see www.naep.org for more information about both the organization and the conference).  Student volunteers commit one day for the conference, and may attend the remainder of the conference without paying the registration fee.  The volunteers help assemble packets, assist at the registration table, and are assigned to conference rooms to assist the speakers.  I need volunteers for the following days:

Saturday, June 22, Monday, June 24, Tuesday, June 25, and Wednesday, June 26.

Please email me if you have any questions or if you are interested in volunteering.  Environmental professionals can also volunteer, but must pay the registration fee!

Thanks,

-Diane