From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of Cubbagec@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 3:43 PM
To: ROHRERT@michigan.gov; enviro-mich@great-lakes.net;
Bob.Allison@mail.house.gov
Subject: Re: E-M:/ BONIOR TO EPA: FINISH DIOXIN REPORT

Enviro-Mich message from Cubbagec@aol.com

Tom,

While I won't comment on if Sierra Club should withdraw support from Bonior,
your point is certainly appropriate.  I too, made mental note of the dioxin
statement and was troubled by it.

Just because we may like a politcian's stance on an issue, doesn't justify
letting it slide.  Too me that mis-use of it terminology does indeed give
the
appearance that a significant level of improvement that can be achieved by
the Congressman's camp. If it isn't corrected, people who noted this one
will
likely wonder what other sloppyness exists.

Sierra Club, if you care about Bonior, help him to straighten out the
statement and his science providers.  My concern is that supporters may wish
to suggest Tom is not a supporter and therefore incorrect, or that Bonior
was
misunderstood.  Doesn't matter.  Tom's email should be used as constructive
criticism.

Chuck

enviro-mich"