Re: E-M:/ BONIOR TO EPA: FINISH DIOXIN REPORT

Greetings,

I am sitting here in Saginaw County downstream from DOW chemical. Dioxin concentrations may the highest in the state. Residential cleanup standard is 90ppt, we have levels as high as 7,000ppt. ATSDR and MDCH  just completed the public comment period on the petitioned health consultation. Right from day one and commensurate with his long standing support for the environment and human health, DAVID BONIOR is the only candidate for governor who took the initiative to contact us locally and offer his help and lend his voice. David joined us almost immediately upon release of the numbers back in January. For any one of you to suggest that Bonior lacks understanding of environmental issues demonstrates your ignorance about the candidate and the foibles and nuances of running a campaign. We are fortunate to have two committed environmental candidates running for governor (that would be Bonior and Granholm). But  this state and Michigan's environment need a  candidate with a proven, veirfiable track record.  Bonior is that candidate. Please, expend your energy getting Congress to push for the release of the Dioxin Reassement.

Regards,

Michelle Hurd Riddick
Saginaw