[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ FEDERAL PROSECUTOR WINS WHISTLEBLOWER AWARD
- Subject: E-M:/ FEDERAL PROSECUTOR WINS WHISTLEBLOWER AWARD
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:55:25 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Environmental whistleblowers will continue to become even more valuable to watch over the GW Bush administration and to repair the damage caused by Governor Engler's administration.
FEDERAL PROSECUTOR WINS WHISTLEBLOWER AWARD $200,000 in Punitive Damages Ordered
An Assistant U.S. Attorney from Ohio has won a precedent-setting
whistleblower decision against the Department of Justice (DOJ) for their
retaliation against his investigation of environmental crimes. The decision,
by a U.S. Department of Labor administrative law judge, assesses $200,000 in
punitive damages against DOJ.