[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Fwd: DNR to hold auction sale of dedicated state land
- Subject: E-M:/ Fwd: DNR to hold auction sale of dedicated state land
- From: "Rita Jack" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:03:44 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Organization: Sierra Club
- Reply-To: "Rita Jack" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Enviro-Mich message from "Rita Jack" <email@example.com>
From: Department of Natural Resources publications list
[mailto:DNRWIRE@LISTSERV.MICHIGAN.GOV] On Behalf Of Julee Hasbany
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 8:56 AM
Subject: DNR to hold auction sale of dedicated state land
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, 02 JULY 02 CONTACT: Robert Couvreur,
DNR to hold auction sale of dedicated state land
The Michigan Department of Natural Resources will hold a sealed
bid auction in August on eight parcels of dedicated state-owned land.
The properties offered for sale include:
* Two lots near Appleton Lake, Hamburg Township, Livingston County
* One 0.5-acre parcel in Superior Township, Chippewa County
* One 1-acre parcel in Robinson Township, Ottawa County
* One 3-acre parcel in Raber Township, Chippewa County
* One 20-acre parcel in Blue Lake Township, Kalkaska County
* One 40-acre parcel in Enterprise Township, Missaukee County
* One 80-acre parcel in Rapid River Township, Kalkaska County
* One 120-acre parcel in Rapid River Township, Kalkaska County
The DNR recommends that all prospective purchasers do their own
research as to suitability of the property for the purpose intended, and
conduct a personal inspection of the property being offered for sale.
The state makes no representations or claims as to fitness for purpose,
ingress/egress, conditions, covenants and/or restrictions.
The following information is provided for each property:
* Land Transaction Case #20000049 Livingston County, Hamburg Township,
T1N, R5E, Section 2: The W1/2 of the NW1/4; Cunningham's Subdivision No.
1. Lot 21, minimum bid: $12,300. Lot 90, minimum bid: $11,300.
* Land Transaction Case #19930228 Chippewa County, Superior Township,
T46N, R2W, Section 4: Part of the NW1/4 of the SW1/4, being the East 150
ft. of the North 150 ft. Minimum bid: $12,000.
* Land Transaction Case #20010111 Ottawa County, Robinson Township,
T7N, R15W, Section 24: That part of the SE1/4 of the SE1/4 beginning 33
feet West of the intersection of the North line of M-45 and the East
line of Section 24; thence North 180 feet; thence West 242 feet; thence
South 180 feet to said North line of M-45; thence East 242 feet to POB.
Minimum bid: $85,000.
* Land Transaction Case #20020006Chippewa County, Raber Township, T44N,
R02E, Section 33: The East 100 ft. of the SW1/4 of the SE1/4. Minimum
* Land Transaction Case #19990247Kalkaska County, Blue Lake Township,
T28N, R5W, Section 31: Part of
the N1/2 of the SE1/4, of SE1/4. Minimum bid: $50,000.
* Land Transaction Case #20000203Missaukee County, Enterprise Township,
T23N, R5W, Section 26: The NW1/4 of the NE1/4. Minimum Bid: $61,000.
* Land Transaction Case #19980119Kalkaska County, Rapid River Township,
T28N, R7W, Section 28: Part of the N1/2 of the SE1/4, except, commencing
at the SW corner thereof, thence East 198 feet, North 55 feet, West 198
feet, and South 55 feet to beginning. Minimum bid: $160,000.
* Land Transaction Case #19980114Kalkaska County, Rapid River Township,
T28N, R7W, Section 12: Part of the NE1/4 of the NW1/4, and the S1/2 of
the NW1/4. Minimum bid: $180,000.
A bid deposit of 10 percent of the bid amount will be required
with each sealed bid. Bids less than the minimum indicated or offers
other than cash will not be accepted. The state may reserve mineral
rights and aboriginal antiquities on any or all properties being offered
For information packages and bid forms,contact Carol Freed,
Office of Property Management, Michigan Department of Natural Resources,
Box 30448, Lansing, MI 48909-7948; 5172412438. Forms also are available
on the DNR Web site at www.michigan.gov/dnr under Buying State Land.
All bids must be postmarked no later than Friday, Aug.
2, 2002. The bid opening will be Wednesday, Aug. 14, at 1:30 p.m., at
the DNR Office of Property Management, 8th Floor, Stevens T. Mason
Building, 530 W. Allegan, Lansing.
To remove your name from this e-mail list, send an e-mail
message from your own e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
with this in the body of
To get back on the list, send an email message from your
own e-mail address to email@example.com
with this in the body of your message: subscribe dnrwire your name (Use
an alias, if you prefer.)
There's also an electronic form on the State of Michigan
home page at http://www.state.mi.us/listserv/subscr ibe.html
ENVIRO-MICH: Internet List and Forum for Michigan Environmental
and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action. Archives at
Postings to: firstname.lastname@example.org For info, send email to
email@example.com with a one-line message body of "info enviro-mich"