E-M:/ RE: / Sierra Club Endorses Vern Ehlers for Congress

Enviro-Mich message from "Joshua Martin" <joshua@americanlands.org>

Congratulations to Representative Ehlers and thank you to the Sierra Club
for working positive angles for promoting conservation amongst our elected
officials.  Rep. Ehlers achievements are indeed notable.

And that's all the more reason for him to be on the Roadless Area
Conservation Act of 2002!  This moderate, forest conservation bill is at the
forefront of the national environmental agenda and it seems someone with a
Sierra Club endorsement would see the benefits of this bill.

I think it would be great to call Rep. Ehlers and congratulate him on the
Sierra Club endorsement, sincerely thank him, and then don't hang up til
they agree to join in protecting our last wild forests and co-sponsor the
Roadless Area Conservation Act! :)
Representative Ehlers: 202-225-3831