E-M:/ Healthy Hamtramck community meeting-Tonight- Wednesday July 10

Just to remind everybody that the Healthy Hamtramck meeting is tonight. Even if your not a Hamtramck resident your still welcome to come by and learn about creating a healthy community. PLUS if you bring a mercury thermometer we'll swap it for a brand new digital non-mercury one (FREE!)

There's something for everybody as we'll be talking about everything from lead in our water to dioxins and mercury in our air and fish. Also, you can learn how to report, track and follow up with air pollution and odor complaints.

This is an opportunity to ask questions and to meet some of the national, state and local environmentalists working to make our neighborhoods indeed the entire planet a safer healthier place to live.

Refreshments will be provided by Hamtramck's own Salvador Deli

EXPERTS FROM THESE ORGANIZATIONS WILL BE ON HAND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
American Lung Association of Michigan
Sierra Club
Ecology Center
National Wildlife Federation
Southwest Detroit Environmental Vision
Preserve our Parks
ACCESS
Detroit Agricultural Network
Hamtramck Beautification Commission
Block Club Association
Wayne County Health Dept.
HEAT
And more

Hope to see you there!

Rob Cedar
HEAT- Hamtramck Environmental Action Team
Councilman- City of Hamtramck

Peoples Community Services Building
Wednesday, July 10, 2002 6:30 till 8:30 PM
8625 Jos Campau - corner of Danforth and Jos. Campau