E-M:/ Water Wars Action Camp July 20-22, Mecosta, MI

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

Please pass this around.

Water Wars Base Camp
July 20-22
At the School Section Lake Campground,
9003 90th Ave. Mecosta, MI

Camp Itinerary
Saturday:
3pm Base camp check in at the school section lake
campground (get map with address above from
mapquest.com)
5pm Dinner and Music with eco-folk musician Robert
Hoyt

Sunday:
12-2 pm Ice Mountain 101:Review of Ice Mountain
Project and Resistance
3-6pm Action training part 1
6-7 pm dinner and swim in the lake
7-9pm Water Privitization: A Global Context
7-9 pm Action Training part 2

Monday:
8am Action at Ice Mountain Plant
meet at the carpool lot at Stanwood 8 mile rd exit on
US131
--Sundays trainings are strongly recommended for those
planning to participate in mondays action. Persons not
attending the trainings cannot be guaranteed legal
support.

If you plan on spending the night, you will need a
tent and sleeping gear. The campsite is "primitive,"
but not really remote. There are bathrooms and water
facilities. You will also need to provide your own
food. There will be some, but not much, food for
general consumption. Also, it is a public campground
with kids and the like around. Please act accordingly.
Please also do not bring any illegal substances. Even
though we will be having a good time, we are still
preparing for action on Monday. We cannot afford to be
tossed out of the campground because of one person's
actions.

For More information, visit www.waterissweet.org or
email stopperrier@yahoo.com

for a map to the campground, go to www.mapquest.com
and type in the address above and a map will come up.