Re: E-M:/ Beach filling on Great Lakes general permit

Enviro-Mich message from Richard Hitz <rehitz@umich.edu>

Regarding the MDEQ beach filling notice (temporary beach walkways) is
the 300 cu yd fill limit correct? To create a 6' by 200' walkway 1' high
requires only about 44 cu yds--less if you assume side slope.  Does the
MDEQ really want 6' high walls on the beach or am I missing something
here? Is the 300 cu yd limit a typo?