Re: E-M:/ Granholm Can't Take it

Enviro-Mich message from "Dave Dempsey" <davedem@hotmail.com>

It's regrettable that several of the candidates for governor and some of
their supporters have chosen to attack and divide rather than simply present
their records and visions for renewing Michigan's leadership. There's a
plausible case to be made that all five of the candidates running for
Governor are a distinct improvement substantively over the wretched
anti-environmental administration that has ruled Michigan for 12 years.  But
one defining difference might be a quality of leadership: who as governor
will bring together people who genuinely care about protecting our state
rather than continue the divisive tone of the last decade?  We've got enough
work to do to clean up the mess of the 1990s without battling each other.