Re: E-M:/ Granholm Can't Take it

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

I wholeheartedly agree with Dave Dempsey.  These negative attacks are very
distasteful and do a tremendous disservice to the environmental movement.  We
need to get our act together--with an emphasis on "together".  It matters not
who wins the primary if they can't go forward and win the general election.
The divisive ads now running in the Democratic primary are a Republican's
dream--they couldn't have scripted it better.

Jack Smiley