From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of Rane Curl
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 1:20 PM
To: enviro-mich
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Granholm Can't Take it

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Alex J. Sagady & Associates wrote:

> Granholm cancels news conference on environment issue
> after Bonior supporters resolve to show up......Today's Macomb Daily...

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=4920338&BRD=988&PAG=461&dept_id=14
1265&rfi=6

Are you politicing here, Alex? There are two sides to that story. The
other is that the plan of Bonior supporters to attend had nothing to do
with the cancellation.

Let's keep politics here, if any, fair.

--Rane L Curl

enviro-mich"