[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Weather, cherries, and local politics
- Subject: E-M:/ Weather, cherries, and local politics
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:32:19 EDT
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
When the spring weather doesn't cooperate, then the local politics may not cooperate as well. Does the Grand Traverse area ban out state fruits for their pesticide history, coloring additives, or any other reason than jealousy?
Board rules roadside stands must sell fruit from five-county area
MAPLETON - Cherries from Washington - or anywhere else outside of a five-county area - are not allowed at roadside farm stands in Peninsula Township, according to a ruling of the zoning board of appeals.