E-M:/ A Huge, Boat-Hurdling Carp Is No Mississippi Fish Story

This is a serious threat to our Great Lakes watersheds.  The exotic fish problems caused by the aquaculture commercial operations are very similiar to the problems caused by the cervidae pen operations with CWD.  The commercialization of fish and game will in the long term destroy sport fishing and hunting heritage as we know it today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/26/national/26CARP.html?ex=1031363540&ei=1&en=17371ced3542c9aa