E-M:/ Local Project FISH Workshop

Enviro-Mich message from Geoffrey Habron <habrong@msu.edu>

>Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:36:54 -0400
>To: faculty@perm.fw.msu.edu, staff@perm.fw.msu.edu, students@perm.fw.msu.edu
>From: Mark Stephens <steph143@msu.edu>
>Subject: Local Project FISH Workshop
>
>Hello Everyone,
>
>There will be a Project F.I.S.H. workshop here in Lansing over (4) three
>hour evenings. Mark you calendars for Sept. 24, 26, October 1 and 3 from
>5:30 - 8:30pm at MUCC Headquarters.  Details and registration information
>can be downloaded at http://www.projectfish.org/main_media.html .
>
>Please bring your expertise to share, as this is a "hands on, share your
>knowledge and skills" type workshop. Lets get kids learning and caring
>about our aquatic ecosystem through fishing!
>It's for the Kids,
>
>Mark Stephens
>Department of Fisheries & Wildlife
>Michigan State University
>517-432-2700
>www.projectfish.org

Geoffrey Habron			Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife	Department of Sociology
13 Natural Resources Building		316 Berkey Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824		East Lansing, MI 48824
517-432-8086 voice			517-355-6639 voice
517-432-1699 fax			517-432-2856 fax
habrong@msu.edu
http://www.msu.edu/~habrong