E-M:/ Meeting to plan SE Michigan actions against Ice Mountain

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

(Please pass around to those who may be interested)

Boycott Ice Mountain

What: Meeting to plan actions in Southeast Michigan to
stop Ice Mountain from stealing the Great Lakes water.

When and Where: Wednesday, September 4th at 7pm
Cass Café, Detroit  (near WSU campus on Cass Ave)

Why: Ice Mountain/Perrier has invaded Michigan with a
new water bottling plant. They are taking 400 gallons
per minute from our lakes and rivers and turn them
into their private profit. This spells disaster for
the environment and for peoples’ control over
essential public resources. We must put economic and
political pressure upon them to convince them that our
water is not for sale and that our environment is more
important than any amount of money.

For More Information, call the Sweetwater Alliance at
313-410-4155 or write to stopperrier@yahoo.com You can
also visit our website at www.waterissweet.org