From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Gregory Button
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 11:00 AM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: E-M:/ Goldstein's article in TIME magazine

-
Enviro-Mich message from Gregory Button <gregoryb@ecocenter.org>
-

FAIR has a fine critique of Andrew Goldstein's article in TIME
magazine,"Too Green for their Own Good", (Aug. 26). The article
blames environmentalists for the lack of environmental progress. Read
FAIR's criticism and send your feedback to TIME.
http://www.fair.org/activism/time-greens.html
--
Gregory Button, Ph.D.
Communications Director