E-M:/ SW Michigan - George Bush in South Bend THURSDAY!

Enviro-Mich message from "Joshua Martin" <joshua@americanlands.org>

We would love to have other concerned folks from Southwest Michigan join us
at this rally tomorrow.  Apologies for the late notice.

Joshua Martin
American Lands

GEORGE W. BUSH IS COMING TO INDIANA!
Letís greet him with a proper Hoosier progressives welcome

Where:Century Center, South Bend, IN

When: Thursday, September 5
      Meet no later than 3:30 pm at Honker's Restaurant parking lot, 3939
	S. Michigan St. (Rte. 31) (Directions below)
	Or...meet at Seitz Park in downtown South Bend (121 S. Nile) by 5:00 pm
	for combined rally.

Who:  Environmental Activists (We will join in solidarity with Peace and
	Labor Activists for a rally/march)
	Bring a friend, spread the word

We are at an extremely critical junction as a society and we canít afford
not to participate as citizens.  Take a day for world peace and a clean
environment.

Be spontaneous!  Bring your family!  Find a positive, creative, colorful and
clear way to express your message of environmental protection to President
Bush.

The Sierra Club, the American Lands Alliance, and the Indiana Forest
Alliance will be highlighting environmental rollbacks currently hidden in
the current administrationís proposals.

We canít do it without YOU!
Stop Corporate Greed.  Protect Your Environment.  Take the Power Back.

Call Jolinda Buchanan, Sierra Club 812/350-4481 (cell)
Or Joshua Martin, American Lands, 812/333-5456

Visit:  www.sierraclub.org or www.americanlands.org for more background on
issues.

Carpools will leave Bloomington at 10:00 AM but call to arrange something in
advance.

Directions:  Visit www.mapquest.com for directions to Seitz Park (121 S.
Nile, South Bend, IN)

To Honker's Restaurant: Take Rte 31 North into South Bend
				Honker's is on your left just past the South Bend 								bypass exit,
				address is 3939
				Gather in the parking lot